window.google_analytics_uacct = "UA-240124-2"; "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Flowing Emotions
Sunday, November 27, 2005
I am NOT Mentally Vulnerable - A Realisation Redifined
It was three years back that one of my aunts warned me that she was going to sue me for propagating dangerous ideas. I didn’t know how to react to it but all I could do was to think if I speak of things that may be destructive to me in particular and my surroundings in general. The answer I got was a straight NO. In now way was I wrong with my theories then; it was only that they were conflicting with others’.

But now I am glad I had someone who had to say that I got ideas too strong to make others ponder upon. I am glad these ideas are dangerous.

And yes, it’s also my mental strength, my mental invulnerability that I am glad about. I have a circle drawn around myself that makes me feel strong and secure. What ever I do is from inside of that circumference and all my existence smartens up in it. And I belong to some place – my home, my circle.

I have a responsible head on my shoulders. I am aware of the place I am supposed to be and I am sure I am already there. I can mould me into whatever I’d like to become, and it’s not only that I can, I have already done it. Many believe that it takes ages for a person to become all that he wants to be. But look at me. I am already there - going strong and satisfied. I am very well an exception to many beliefs and axioms. I have the guts to break free and get along with deeds and ideologies usually unapproved and differed. I have dared to walk on the streets people are afraid to foray into, and I don’t fear making everyone au fait with it.

Sometimes I do feel that I am lacking confidence and I am weak mentally. But I am not. I am of the most powerful emotional intelligences in the being and I have the intentions to beat any creature that tries to undermine my supremacy.

I got the awesome ability to have two minds and yet be functional with it. I can make people believe that I am very happy even when I am actually not. I can make myself laugh and cry whenever needed. I have the incredible knack to play with my own passions and senses and push them into any direction I desire to. I can fully control my emotions. And I am doing it.

I accept it is only my responsibility of everything that goes inside and even outside of me. Outside because it’s only my attitude and perception that makes that other thing, the way it is, for me. It’s the way I see it – good or bad. I can, with ease, pull up or bring down a person, insult him or praise him, like him or hate him. I can even make others agree with what all I speak of. Again, it’s not only that I can, I have already done it, and for that matter, done it many times.


I know how to make a lie look larger than a truth and yet not compromise on my integrity. I can cheat without using a falsehood and yet not allow the other person to even feel that he has been cheated. And he will also agree that I am at fault in no way. That’s the power in me – the quality I relish fully aware of my religion and ethics.

I don’t take praise and flattery seriously and never get carried away with it. I don’t get elevated with extol and for that matter, no type of insult can bring me down. I never accept it when a person says that I am good at something. The reason is if I accept that, then I’ll stop doing everything I do to be good at it.

I don’t fear critiquing any person or system. I have no worries of the backlashes or the hatred I might get in return. And I know that when a person I criticizing me, he can be more of wrong than right. I also understand how to differentiate between constructive criticism and negativity.


I know where I should be angry and where I should be patient, where to shout and where to be quite, where to laugh and where to cry. I am in full control of my attitude.

I never believe a person when he or she downplays another person. I put people before their actions, so even when I see someone doing wrong I still believe that he is a good human. I believe intentions speak lauder than words.

I sense pride in myself when I hear someone calling me mad or crazy because it’s only when you get mad at something, will you achieve it. I am in total agreement that I am ridiculous. I like doing different things, and doing the regular things differently. This gives me satisfaction.

No person can hurt my feelings and no object can distract me from my path unless I opt to get in new things into my life or increase my diameter. I can gather myself instantaneously when I am shocked and perturbed. I think closely about every emotion inflicted on me and understand only one thing – there is a better side to it. I take every problem as a new experience.

I have clarity in my mind and every contradiction that arises is resolved spontaneously with high probability of correctness.

I have handled blows on my heart and will continue to do so. Though I haven’t seen much in life, I know that what I have seen is not less. Though I have seen problems and sorrows, I am aware that they are many more to come and I am prepared for them.

I am NOT groping in the dark. I feel everything, and appreciate and realize the whole thing.

I believe in things that are meant to be and I also believe in things I haven’t experienced yet. I learn from others and allow them to learn from me. I understand that they are many people in the world I might not appreciate, but

I have learnt to like them and live with them. I believe in perfection and yet trust in imperfect things. I honor people irrespective of what they do to me. I live my life and let others to live their own.

Again - I am not mentally vulnerable. I am strong and steady. I won’t fall for anything because there are principles I stand for. No human can baffle me. I am invulnerable.

But in the end I also ironically believe that it is the easiest thing on earth, for a man, to deceive and make a fool of his own self - IRONICALLY, Humorous. Isn’t it?
 
posted by xubayr at 10:01:00 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    man,it was ok if u dint write the last para.even we knew it!!!!

     


View My Stats

© 2006 ZUBAIR