window.google_analytics_uacct = "UA-240124-2"; "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Flowing Emotions
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Dare to see failure?
A simple query from my friend about my preparations to confront the failure to have what I’d like to, got me to thinking.

The very word failure made me drive some saliva into my throat. I could, with ease, feel that word deep in there, the visible reaction of my emotional intelligence on physical appearance. But I had to reply; I am supposed to be answerable for everything around me. As I looked up to him, I could only see a blurred image of his for my eyes were moistened. Why on earth did he have to ask this?

There was an incredible spurt of emotions within me and it took me some time to gather myself. But this was something I should have asked myself long back when I started to dream. I was now face-to-face with a question which was trying the positive attitude in me. I could also feel the jolt of my impetuous reacting knack being damaged. From nowhere out of my mouth came, "I am a damn selfish person. When I, some time in my being, sit down to write a book on my life, I’ll put that loss in golden words and make people be in awe of it."
 
posted by xubayr at 2:54:00 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Well the bet part in u is tht u've realised tht wats bad in u.But..... bliev me i've always felt tht such thins are really useles living a life on rules,dicipline pricipples seeing failures,its good 2 c it thru such thins it may jus make u succesful.But wat about the world u r a part of this world.When u think bout urselves there r a 100 ppl who may more 4 u rather themselves.or r they ppl like me who r still findin themselves in others.Who still see themselves in u and u r a part tht makes the person wat he is?Are those ppl selfless or r just like jus tht they want 2 make sure tht when u make it big they can stand again n say "oh yeah thanx 2 me tht hes there.There r ppl who love evry prson around them be it good or bad simply coz they r made not 2 th\ink about themselves.they themselves think tht there soul lies with evry prson around them.
    Don mind but i think the next time i try readin this i need 2 thin twice wat i really spoke about.

     


View My Stats

© 2006 ZUBAIR